Jason Ryan, a professional animator, gives online lectures on the art and the craft of animation.
These are the topics that we have covered so far in the JRAwebinars:
- From concept story boards, animatic to rough animation.
- Four Legged walks, Straight Ahead V’s Pose to Pose and the combination of the two.
- Character walks, dealing with weight, balance and personalities.
- Acting while walking and turning, letting the emotional state take over.
- Dialogue while walking.
- Expressions and Lip Sync tips.
- Moving Holds and the subtle approach to shots.
- Multiple Character physical interaction.
- Multiple Character Dialogue shot.
- Very Broad Action Shot using a CG camera move in Flipbook.
- Taking the above shot and looking into the different stages of the Flipbook to Maya conversion.
- Animating to music or a big QA session
Discover more on:
Look inside the Webinars for free, but edited, tutorials.